Tuesday, January 12, 2010

What's For Dinner?

I hate cooking! I'm not very good at it so I'm always looking for a good, healthy, quick and easy dinner recipe. I found this great IPhone app from Jennifer's blog. She talked about it the other day so I checked it out for myself. It's so cool! It's a spinner and you just pick what type of dish you want, what ingredient(s) and how long you want it to take to cook and it gives you tons of recipes.
Tonight I made Baked Ziti using the recipe from All Recipes. It turned out great and Matt loved it! I will definitely be making this again. If you don't have an IPhone you can still check out allrecipes.com and find new recipes to get you out of that cooking rut.

Today Ryan and I had lunch with my friend Anissa and her daughter Elizabeth and my friend Ruth and her son Nicholas. All three of our babies are within a month apart in age. It's great sharing the new things the babies are doing and getting support for the struggles we might be facing.
We came home and Ryan napped while I worked out. I'm looking forward to doing Cardio Resistance again tomorrow morning. Hopefully this week I won't be so sore on Thursday, ha!
P.S. Poor little Ryan has this rosy red right check. It comes and goes but I think it's from teething. Just to be sure I'm calling the doctor in the morning.

No comments: