Saturday, January 30, 2010

Aquarium and a Baby Shower

Friday we decided to make our first of many trips to the Newport Aquarium. I bought a yearly pass b/c I'm sure we will be going alot this year. It's a great aquarium and something fun to do if it's cold or wet out. We went early in the morning and it wasn't crowded at all. Ryan took a short nap on the way there. He was great the whole time.
"Wow, do you see that shark right above my head?"
I have dreamed of the day I could take my baby to the aquarium and zoo many times! It was so wonderful to take Ryan and see him look at the fishies and aquarium life with that little boy wonder! I can't wait to take him to the zoo this spring!
"Look no hands!
Look at all the fishies, turtles and sharks oh my! So much to see!!!"
Today I went to a baby shower for a friend Erin. She is my aunts niece (Erin's mom Brenda is sisters with my Aunt Teresa). Does that make sense? It was a quant and fun shower!
Teresa and Brenda did a great job with all the decorations and fun games. Erin got some good and much needed items for baby Cooper who will be there soon. She isn't due til Feb. 18 but the doctors think she could go anytime.
How cute is this cake? So cute and sooo good! I even brought a piece home for Matt!
Cute decorations and great food! Thanks for such a fun time Teresa, Brenda and Erin! It was a great Saturday and now I'm ready to watch Miss America!

1 comment:

Summer said...

Awwww how cute is Ryan looking at all the fishies! We are taking Kelcee to the Baltimore Aquarium in May when we go back to JHU for my appt.! We want to make some fun out of a nerve wracking dr.s appt.

Oh Ryan will love the zoo! We took Kelcee to the Baltimore Zoo in September and she loved it! We fed the Giraffes and rode a camel. Yep I said a CAMEL LOL! Not to many people can say that LOL!

Funny you mentions baby shower....I have one to attend tommorrow....That cake looks yummy

Summer :0)