Sunday, January 10, 2010

What a great day!

I love this pic of Matt and Ryan. You can just see the love Ryan has for his daddy in his eyes! We heard the best message at church this morning. They are doing a sermon series on "Making Family First". Our worship pastor brought the message this morning and it was so encouraging about raising godly children and being a Christ-like example for them.

After church we met up with my in-laws, sister-in-law and her husband for brunch. Ryan didn't take a morning nap but he did well at the restaurant all things considered. We came back to our house to finally have Christmas with them and open presents.
Ryan was very excited to open presents. Matt's step mom Kris, aka Grandma, was helping Ryan. As you can see he thought the best part was the wrapping paper. He did get some cute new clothes! This boy has a better wardrobe than I do, ha!
My Father-in-law is a Cleveland Browns fan and Matt is a Cincy Bangels fan. It was a battle of the NFL when my FIL got Ryan a Brady Quinn Brown's jersey.

I prefer Ryan in ORANGE! TN Orange that is!!!!
As you can see he not only liked the wrapping paper but he loved the ribbon. Everything goes directly to the mouth these days! I'm waiting to see those little white dots appear on his gums. I'm sure it will be soon.
And speaking of things going right in Ryan's mouth. We decided to try cheerios and gerber yogurt melts tonight. By the way, our pediatrician said we could try these. Ryan loved them. He had trouble grabbing them and when he did grab one he didn't quit have the coordination to get it to his mouth. I had to put one in his mouth but he caught on quickly. The dogs are gonna love this boy, he kept dropping them on the floor. Our little rumbas, ha!

No comments: