Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Frozen Tundra


Tonight I am so excited about the season premiere of The Biggest Loser! I love this show and get so motivated to workout every time I watch it. Bob and Jillian are INTENSE and I would never want them to be my trainer, well maybe Bob but I'm scared to death of Jillian, ha. I love watching the contestants drastically change week after week!

I'm excited about starting a new class tomorrow morning at the gym. It's called Cardio Resistance Training or CRT. It's cardio combined with weight training. I really need to strength training part since I don't do any at home. It's with my favorite instructorand I'm looking forward to getting a good workout. Hopefully I will be able to walk on Thursday, Ha!

This morning we woke up to about 2 inches of snow on the ground and biiiiiiitter cold temps! I dread taking the dogs out b/c it's so cold outside. Matt headed to work early thinking it might take a while to get there but he texted once he got there and said the roads weren't too bad. I flipped on the news and the local schools just had a delay. I had some errands to run but staying in my pj's sounded so much better, ha! I did jump on the treadmill this morning for a good workout while Ryan played in his exausaucer and did wonderful.

This is what our backyard looked like today! It's so pretty and I so wanted to take Ryan outside and take his picture in his first "real" snow. I figured I needed reinforcements for that and since Annabelle and Gracie can't exactly help, we will just have to wait til the weekend!

The weathermen are calling for 6 inches on Thursday. I am planning to do all my running around tomorrow and get ready to be snowed in Thurs. and Fri. Hopefully I won't go stir crazy! As least we have plenty of food to last through the weekend! I love the snow as long as I don't have to drive in it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Kelly M said...

Summer, I love the photos of little Ryan lately! He just looks so sweet. I hope you're able to get everything finished today before the snow arrives!