Monday, January 25, 2010

Scooter, Puffs and More

Ryan has been scooting around all over the place today! Matt thinks he is so close to crawling but I think it might be a little while. Today he was scooting to get his toys. I thought at one point he was going to scoot under his exasaucer, on the bottom part. When he finally does crawl he is going to be ALL OVER THE PLACE. He moves like he's on a mission!
This morning we went to the mall to walk then lunch with some friends afterwards! It was nice to catch up and get out! Ryan later enjoyed a nap at home while I got a few more miles in on the treadmill! I have FOUR lbs to go to reach my short term goal of pre-pregnancy weight!

I love Ryan's outfit he wore to church yesterday! He looks like such a little boy! I know I might be a little biased but he is so handsome!

Tonight while he was sitting in his high chair at dinner I put some gerber puffs on his tray and he picked up the puff and put it in his mouth...FOR THE FIRST TIME! I was amazed and so proud! The funny part was he would pick up the puff and go to put it in his mouth but his thumb seemed better and he would suck his thumb! Oh bless his heart, he will learn!

1 comment:

Summer said...

Ryan is just sooo stinkin cute Summer :0)! LOL about him scooting everywhere! Kelcee never did all the way crawl she always scooted then just walked! LOL

I love his little outfit....ADORABLE!
Girl I wish I looked like that after I had Kelcee! You look great :0).....

Happy Tuesday
Summer :0)