Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Saturday, May 10, 2008
My 100 things:
1. I am a child of God, saved by Grace!
2. I was born on November 13, 1979 in Memphis, TN.
3. I am the daughter of Joy and Jerry
4. I am the sister to Matt R.
5. I am the wife of Matt Deepe
6. I married my best friend and love of my life on July 8, 2006.
7. My husband and I met on Match.com in 2003.
8. I'm convinced I have the best 2 dogs ever, our mini doxies, Annabelle and Gracie. Annabelle is 3 and Gracie is 1 1/2.
9. I treat my dogs like they are our kids
10. I tricked Matt into getting Annabelle saying we would just go look at some puppies. Gracie was easier to convince him to get.
11. I love to sleep and I get very witchy when I get tired and don't get enough sleep.
12. I graduated high school from Harding Academy in 1998 and Union University in 2002.
13. I was a Zeta Tau Alpha in college and still am, ZTA is FOREVER!
14. I never wanted to go to Union U. for college until I visited and had a tour with Stephanie Lee.
15. I thought I wanted to go to Lambuth for a while, what was I thinking!
16. After college I frequently drove an hour to Jackson just to get my hair cut by Carla Perkins. I have yet to find anyone I liked as much as Carla!
17. I always wanted to move out of Memphis.
18. I never imagined I would live in Cincinnati.
19. Never thought I would remember how to spell Cincinnati but I did.
20. Memphis will always be home for me.
21. I hope one day we will end up in Nashville. We both love Nashville and it would be much closer to my fam who I miss.
22. I am totally obsessed with the show on TLC, John and Kate Plus 8.
23. I like watching the show on TLC Little People, Big World.
24. I love to bake.
25. I would love to learn how to decorate cakes.
26. I would love to decorate cakes as a side business.
27. I love blogging.
28. I really love reading other peoples blogs.
29. I am a picky eater.
30. I come from a picky eating family.
31. This drives Matt crazy.
32. I secretly wish I could sing and dance on Broadway!
33. I love shopping.
34. In elementary school I wanted to be a teacher.
35. I hate shopping at Wal-mart or Meijer and will only shop at Target and Kroger.
36. I love taking pictures with our new canon camera.
37. I'm so glad Matt likes taking the pics on vacation, he's better at it than me.
38. I love to DVR everything.
39. #38 drives Matt nuts, he never DVR's anything.
40. I miss my friends from Memphis, and the ones I met in Memphis who have moved away.
41. I am excited about my new friends in Cincinnati.
42. I love our church, Montgomery Community Church or MCC.
43. I absolutely love our small group at MCC.
44. I love hanging out with other couples in our small group.
45. I have great veins for giving blood, nurses love me!
46. I cry whenever we leave our dogs at the kennel, like a baby. We both do actually. We are too attached to them, like I said, they are like our children.
47. I love to read.
48. I have been obsessed with ready autobiographies lately.
49. In elementary school I hated reading but thanks to Mrs. Spain, in 7th grade Bible class, I began loving to read
50. My favorite author of all time is Robin Jones Gunn, Mrs. Spain used to read us her books.
51. I am totally obsessed with Chick-fil-a, yes, I've even read the auto-bio on Truett Cathy, founder of Chick-fil-a.
52. One of my favorite autobiographies is by Paula Dean, the southern cooking queen.
53. I am a HUGE TN Vols fan.
54. I hope to go to another TN game this fall.
55. I LOVE watching college football in the fall.
56. I won the college pick 'em last fall, beating out 13 other people.
57. I really enjoy sharing the love of college football with my Dad.
58. I despise Gator fans, Go Vols!
59. I do not like to cook, I will do just about anything to get out of cooking.
60. I cook mostly during the week and only eat out on the weekends, I suck it up.
61. I will drive around the parking lot forever til I find a good spot, which by the way usually doesn't take long, there is always one waiting for me.
62. My Mom and I share a talent of finding good parking spots.
63. #62 drives my husband nuts.
64. I refuse to lose my southern accent.
65. My husband makes fun of me saying buggy and not cart.
66. I enjoy watching Oprah., most days she has good topics.
67. I indulge in celebrity magazines when I fly. My favs are US and People.
68. My husband makes fun of #67 but I find him reading the magazines when I get done with then, haha.
69. 90% of my wardrobe is either Ann Taylor or Ann Taylor Loft…little obsession.
70. I got a paddling in kindergarten for writing my name on the newly painted bathroom walls, then, I tried to blame it on my brother.
71. I took dance, jazz and ballet classes for 10 years as a kid. My coordination comes in handy in step class at the gym.
72. I too piano lessons for 6 years. I used to tell my teacher that I was playing without a talent. I was an ok pianist but never as good as I wanted to be.
73. I was a band nerd for a few years, 7th - 9th grade.
74. I played the flute in band.
75. I have been in 3 weddings, Rachel, Melanie and Teresa
76. I like facebook much better than myspace.
77. I miss my family a lot back in TN but I don't miss Memphis.
78. I am definitely not a Memphis fan.
79. I love organizing.
80. I absolutely love office supplies, I could spend hours in Office Depot.
81. I love sweets way too much.
82. I am so excited about going to Vegas on vacation this summer.
83. I am thrilled to celebrate 2 years of marriage with Matt in July.
84. I love buying stuff to decorate our house. Sometimes I get carried away with it.
85. My husband and I purchased our first house in Nov. 2006.
86. My favorite color is yellow, it's all over my house!
87. I love to travel and see new things.
88. I am allergic to everything on God's green earth including pollen, dust, mold, grass and trees…yuck!
89. I take allergy medicine every day.
90. I am thankful I get to work from home some and have a flexible work schedule.
91. I love living in a clean home, I can't stand to live in a mess. I really do enjoy cleaning.
92. I love calendars and clocks. The more the merrier!
93. I am an optimist most of the time!
94. I have had the same best friend since I was 12 - Rachel Riede' Tichy
95. The bravest thing I ever did was move to State Collge, PA in 2005, 1000 miles away from family, to be closer to my sweetie, Matt.
96. I lived in State College, PA for 9 months in 2005.
97. I work in marketing for a non-profit organization. It is a teen drug treatment center.
98. Never thought in a million years that I would be working for a teen drug treatment center. I've never done drugs or never really been around anyone who did. a
99. I picked out my engagement ring! Well, I picked out 3 settings I liked and then Matt picked “the one” and the diamond of course! He was worried I wouldn't like what he picked out since I'm so picky!
100. I absolutely love Dave Ramsey! I listen to him all the time on the radio and we got to meet his last year when he was in Cincinnati for his Total Makeover Live Event.