Monday, January 18, 2010

I've Got Sunshine

We enjoyed spending some extra time with Matt today since he had the day off. I had lunch with some old co-workers today. They hadn't met Ryan yet so I took him along. He did AMAZING! Funny how we tried to eat out Saturday night and he wasn't on his best behavior and today...he was great! He sat in his high chair almost the whole time and played with his toys! He is such a good boy! Just love him more and more every day!

I came home to Matt cleaning up around the house. What a great hubby! I am so grateful for a wonderful husband who works hard to provide for his family every day! He is the best husband in the world!

Thanks for all the comments about food and sippy cups. It was really helpful. I'll let you know how the sippy cup goes. I will continue giving it to him during the day. Tomorrow we are going to start eating solids at lunch. I think Ryan will do great!

No comments: