Friday, January 8, 2010

Puppy Love

It was another frigid, snowy day here. It's so cold outside! Even the dogs don't want to stay outside long. Thankfully they enjoy the snow but I don't think they like the cold. Even with more snow today it seems the roads are much better and almost clear. We hung out at home but I'm getting cabin fever and anxious to get out of the house!
Ryan is noticing Annabelle and Gracie more every day. He stares at them and when we play on the floor they will come sit by us. Ryan will lean over and try to grab their head. It's funny because they will lick his hands but he just seems fascinated by them. It's really cute. When they bark he stops and looks over at them.
(Both these pics are of Gracie)
I think these three are going to be such good buddies. When I was pregnant I was so worried about how Annabelle and Gracie would adjust to having a baby around and not getting my full attention. They have done great and if Matt is playing with Ryan or when Ryan's sleeping I try to spend a little extra time giving them attention. Our dogs LOVE attention and will even nudge your hand if you are petting them and you stop. Annabelle is notorious for this. They are just lovers and snugglers. I can't imagine them not apart of our family.
Today I finally started taking down our Christmas decorations. Seems like we just put them up. Unfortunately they aren't going to take themselves down, ha! It's so much more fun decorating for Christmas than de-decorating, don't you agree? My house seems so bear once all the decorations are packed away. I do enjoy though putting things back in place and feeling organized.
I'm looking forward to getting out of the house tomorrow for a friend's baby shower. Might even do a little shopping by myself while I'm out!

No comments: