Thursday, January 14, 2010

Blog Makeover

I'm loving my new blog makeover! It's fresh and fun! Thanks so much Danielle from The Design Girl for doing such an awesome job!

SO HOW DO YA'LL LIKE THE NEW BLOG?
We've had a good and busy day today! Our morning started off with MOPS. MOPS has been such a blessing for me and I've gotten to meet some sweet and precious moms there. I have the youngest little one in our small group, most of the moms have 2-4 year olds. It's interesting to hear what their life is like with a toddler. I wonder how our days will change and evolve as Ryan gets older. The other day I was thinking about how I workout in the afternoon when Ryan naps and how that won't last forever. One of the moms even gets up at 4:30AM to run. Now I don't think I will ever do that but I might have to get up early before Ryan to get my workout in and use naptime for household and other things. It's funny how you get used to a schedule and routine only for it to change and adjust.
Ryan and I had lunch with my friend Mandy. Her husband and two adorable boys just moved to Cincy from Oklahoma. She is a southern girl and the sweetest person. We are in the same small group at church and have enjoyed getting to know her and her husband. I look forward to having more lunches and getting to know her better!
Can you read Ryan's shirt? It says "I love mommy's kisses". Isn't that precious? My sweet little valentine!
Ryan seems to be teething big time. He is chewing on everything he can get his hands on and drooling all over the place. Bless his little heart! I called the doctor yesterday about Ryan's cheek and the nurse said it's probably dry from the cold weather. She said it's most likely not teething. I've been putting more lotion and aquaphor on his cheeks and face and that seems to be helping!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Such a sweet little boy! Precious family, Summer!