Monday, January 11, 2010

Riding Along In My Automobile

We recently retired Ryan's infant car seat and installed his new convertible car seat. The last time we were at the doctor he said we should go ahead and move him to the new seat for safety reasons. The max length on his infant seat is 29 inches and Ryan measures 28. Plus he was getting quit heavy and hard to carry around in the infant seat. So it was time to change!

And this is the car seat we chose. We looked at all the reviews and consumer reports and decided on this Britax. The only bad thing is it's HUGE!!!! It's bigger than I thought it would be but I think it will be much more comfy for Ryan.

Can I just tell you how much I love this thing?
This jumperoo is a life-saver! Whenever Ryan is fussy we put him in it and he LOVES it! He just goes to town! We even took it to Memphis with us! It's the best $80 we've spent, ha!
Of course not every baby will not love the jumperoo. You just do what works!

The last few days Ryan has been a little crabby. He is usually the happiest and easiest baby. But I think his top teeth are getting ready to come in. He's gumming and drooling alot, which he did when his bottom teeth came in. I am praying big time that Ryan's teething doesn't interrupt his great sleeping. He took a three hour nap this afternoon. I'm hoping and praying he sleeps well tonight!

1 comment:

The Toohigs said...

omg, what a big boy! helen grace is jealous!