Monday, January 4, 2010

Monday

Ryan and I had a low key day today. We went to the mall this morning to walk with our playgroup. I thought Ryan would take a morning nap but not so much. Nonetheless we had a great walk and then had lunch with some friends.

We came home and Ryan took a 2.5 hour nap and I jumped on the treadmill to get a workout in. I think he's saying in this pic "Seriously Mom, you have to pull out the camera AGAIN?" I can't wait til he can say "cheese" as soon as he sees the camera, ha!
Ryan loves my Iphone so we had to get him his own phone to play with.

And is anyone else excited about the premiere of THE BACHELOR tonight?
My guilty pleasure is The Bachelor. I love watching this show and get caught up in it every season. I watched Jake on The Bachelorette and and he seems like real gentleman. Here's hoping he finds his true love. Can't wait to watch.

PS: I'm planning on updating my blog for the new year. I'm working on getting a sweet pic of my sweet boy.

No comments: