Friday, January 22, 2010

I Heart Shopping

I'm joining Kelly's Korner for Show Us Your Life - Where Do You Shop?

Well, If you know me at all you know I LOVE to shop! I do almost all the shopping for our family! I love shopping in stores and online. This morning I was watching the view and it was "fashion friday". They had a designer on who has brought back wrap dresses.
I honestly was never crazy about these but her designs were super cute. I totally could see myself wearing them. Too bad I can't afford them but here are two of her dresses.
Aren't they super cute?

I must admit that 90% of my wardrobe is from Ann Taylor Loft and Ann Taylor. I always love what new styles they have. And they usually have really good sales.

I also love shopping at Target for just about anything. I love Kirklands and Hobby Lobby for home accessories and accents! I am always looking at etsy.com for cute baby stuff.

So where do you like to shop? Where do you shop online?

2 comments:

Summer said...

Seems like we have more in common than just our names :0) LOL

I love Ann Taylor clothes and Kirkland and Hobby Lobby....
I just wish I had a Hobby Lobby closer :0( ! The closest one is like 45 minutes away!

I love wrap dresses....they are super cute.... Your son is precious

Have a great weekend
Summer :0)

Lesli said...

I also love Ann Taylor clothes, thankfully that is one of the few places that we DO have here..lol...I think most of my house is furnished with Kirklands, we used to shop there all alot but it went out of business a couple of years ago. Hobby Lobby is a new love of mine, I just happened to go in there a few weeks ago while I was in the area (like Summer said, it is 45 minutes away) and it was Awesome, I am definitely going back! We visit Cincinnati often, we take my daughter there to the Childrens Hospital for appointments..we went to the zoo the last time we were there and had a great time.. its so odd though that is is right in the center of town..lol..but it was very nice, the kids had a great time! I enjoyed reading your blog, your little boy is so adorable!! Have a great weekend!