Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Just sittin around

Well we have done anything but sit around today! This morning we went to the gym for cardio resistance class and boy did it kick my bootie! It's a total love / hate relationship. I hate it when I'm in class and can't wait for it to end but when it's over I know I've gotten an intense workout. I just hope I can pick up Ryan tomorrow, ha! I know I'm gonna be sore! Ryan did great in the nursery! He didn't have a morning nap and went down 45 min early for his afternoon nap!
This little boy is excited because he is sitting up so well! I'm sure the world looks totally different and more exciting now. He started sitting a little longer when we were in Memphis and has improved in just a weeks time. I place the boppy pillow around him and it gives him just enough support to keep him upright for good while. He will even lean back on the pillow and be able to pull himself back up to a sitting up position.
"Look I can touch my toes!"
Yesterday was hilarious. He kept trying to reach for the dogs and it was so cute. They are great with him as he pulls on their snout, ears and whatever else. They just want to lick his hands which makes it hard for him to pet them. At one point he even tried to grab Annabelle's snout and pull it towards his mouth, yuck! Don't worry, I caught him before he could even go there, ha!

No comments: