Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Boys Night Out

This morning I started a new ladies Bible study at our church. It's my first Bible study at MCC but definitely not my first LBS. We will be studying Beth Moore's Esther and I'm super excited about it. Beth Moore is so passionate and excited about God. It's hard to listen to her and not get excited about getting to know God and His word. I'm so looking forward to learning and spending some much needed quality time with God over the next 11 weeks!

Tonight Matt went to all you can eat wings with the boys! I gave him the night off, ha! I think it was good for him to have a night out with the guys! It was bath night tonight and that's usually Matt's job. Ryan loves his bath so it was not problem and I actually enjoyed it. Matt says he's going to workout when he gets home but I'll be surprised if that happens! But I will say Matt is more disciplined that I am about working out! I'm pretty good but he's really good about it!
Before Matt left tonight he was trying to spend some quality time with Ryan but he just wasn't having it, as you can see, ha! He did cheer up but I think he was just tired. By the way, Ryan ate a mixture of bananas with apples and pears for lunch today and he loved it! And after that he drank 7 oz of milk, yay!

5 comments:

Summer said...

Hi thanks for leaving a sweet comment on my blog! It is fun to meet another Summer! I know only 2other Summer's my age and one is my best friend...LOL go figure....we went all through school known as little Summer (me 'cause I was short) and big Summer ('cause she was tall) LOL!

You son is precious....nice to meet ya and look forward to reading your blog :0)

Summer

Christy said...

Hey Summer - That Esther study is really good, I'm on the last week of it right now!

Summer said...

That's great Christy! I did my first round of homework today and I can tell it's going to be great! I'm loving it already! Beth Moore never disappoints!

Lori said...

I did Esther last year when it first came out. It was really good. My fave. Beth Moore is Believing God, Daniel, or Patriarch's!

Lori said...

I did Esther last year when it first came out. It was really good. My fave. Beth Moore is Believing God, Daniel, or Patriarch's!