Thursday, June 3, 2010

Swingin and such

This morning we were planning to go to the zoo with our MOPS group but we decided against it because of the rain. We ran a couple errands then came home for nap time.

This is Ryan's first birthday outfit. I bought it on Etsy and I just love it. I think it's so adorable. He is going to look so cute! I hope he will be able to wear it the rest of the summer as well. I so wish I could sew like this. I could make so many cute things, especially if we are blessed with a baby girl down the road. Maybe one day I will find the time to take a sewing class or have a friend teach me.
Ryan loves to swing at the park so this afternoon after his nap we headed down to the park to swing. Ryan is getting more comfortable with the swings and really enjoys it. I love this age, he's so much fun. Except for when I tell him not to touch something and he has a total meltdown. Oh the joys of parenthood! Ha!
Tonight we were suppose to have our small group but everyone is either busy or out of town. The end of the school year is always crazy. I was scheduled to bring a snack so of course I had just put an almond pound cake in the oven when our small group leader called to tell me we weren't meeting. I had planned on cutting up strawberries and adding whip cream, yum! I guess I will have to eat the whole thing myself, ha! Well, that is if I could keep Matt's hands off of it. I'm actually going to take some down to our neighbors to enjoy!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

awww, he's so cute!!

Summer said...

Summer,
Girlie if you learn to sew and make girl clothes um well I would be your biggest customer hahahaha....you know me and custom made clothes I am addicted to etsy!That outfit is PRECIOUS....I love love love it....he is gonna look so cute and he can wear it all summer cause he is gonna be 1 all summer....I can't believe that he is almost one....
Oh I had to make my blog private and would love if you would still wanna follow me....I will send you an invite but I need your email address mine is radfords1@verizon.net

xoxo
Summer :0)