Sunday, June 6, 2010

Our Weekend

We had a nice and relaxing weekend. I was in a list mood so here are some highlights of our weekend.

1. Friday night we had dinner with our sweet neighbors. They grilled out and we enjoyed a great dinner. We had fun and enjoyed hanging out with them. Saturday night we enjoyed a cookout with our family.
2. Ryan has slept past 9AM the past three days! Praise the Lord!!! He has been going to bed later the last couple of nights. I am a big on a schedule but sometimes that's just the way it goes.
3. We tried to go swimming at the outdoor pool on Saturday after Ryan's swim lessons but he was just too tired since he didn't get a morning nap. Bless his heart. He took a forty minute nap in my lap instead.
4. The weather was just beautiful today. Finally the hot humidity is gone and it was just lovely out. We got out and enjoyed a nice walk this afternoon.
5. I have gotten lots of stuff done for Ryan's party next weekend and that makes me VERY happy. I am looking forward to a busy week and a fun visit from Ryan's granddad, nana and uncle Matt.

No comments: