Friday, June 4, 2010

Fashion Friday

Today Ryan and I went to the mall to do a little shopping. I needed some new sunglasses since my old ones were being held together with a safety pin. The salesgirl was baffled by my improvising and I got a little embarrassed. She thought it was hilarious and wanted to take a picture of it, ha. Anyhow, I found this pair of sunglasses. I like them but I'm used to the lens being solid black and these have a bown-like tint. What do you think? You like?
I also tried on this ADORABLE dress at Macy's. Oh how I wish I had somewhere besides church to wear it. I wanted to snatch it up immediately. I LOVE summer dresses!
I purchased this cute bathing suit from Macy's. I already have one swimsuit but a girl always needs two swimsuits. You know, in case one is wet or dirty, ha!
We are really looking forward to hanging out at the pool this weekend! What are your plans for the weekend?

PS. Thanks for the ideas and info about our beach vacation. We are still looking at Plan B and haven't made an decisions yet. I have a good friend going to Gulf Shores next week so I'm thinking we will wait until they get back and get a full report.

2 comments:

KimberlyMDavis said...

Love the new swimsuit. I love the 2 pieces, I always get tankinis...they are the best!

Have a Great weekend.

Kelly M said...

The sunglasses look good! I'm pretty jealous of the heat you're enjoying out there. It's been cold here! Ten degrees cooler than usual. Last week, the high was 52 one day and it was warmer in Iceland than it was here! Crazy! I'm ready for summer to arrive in Seattle, but it looks like I'll be waiting a long while yet. :)