Friday, June 25, 2010

Monkey Boy

Well we like to call Ryan Monkey Boy but today he lived up to his nickname!
My worst fear came true this morning while I was getting ready for the day. I had just gotten out of the shower and had put Ryan in his crib hoping he would take a morning nap when all of a sudden a heard a HUGE thud. I went running into his room to find him sitting on the floor next to his crib. Oh my word...my 12 month old just climbed or fell out of his crib. He was obviously crying and was pretty scared. It scared me to death. As of tonight his crib is on it's lowest setting and the bumper is OUT! I hope and pray our monkey stays put in his crib! He is just too young to move to a toddler bed!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Girl I feel your pain. Yes, I did just what you did....lowest setting and took out bumpers. She hasn't done it again so we will see! Glad he is ok!