Thursday, June 16, 2011

Thursday Randoms

It was another pool day for us today! We've been hanging low key since I can barely move around these days!


Matt is so funny because he keeps asking me if we need to go to the hospital. If I complain about anything or say I'm out of breath he freaks out and thinks I am having the baby right now, haha! I've assured him that I will tell you when it's time. I'm not having contractions, just lots of pressure down low!


I ordered big brother/little brother shirts about two months ago and I've been waiting and waiting on them to arrive. I ordered them on Etsy and they finally arrived today! Yay!

I was getting a little worried that they weren't going to arrive before little Colton gets here. I want the boys to wear these the first time they meet each other!

No comments: