Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Snowcones and Water Fun

Those are about the only two things that sound good the past few days! It's only the beginning of June but it's been super hot here! The last few days we've been in the 90's. It is HOT and humid! We've spent the last two days at the pool because really there is really nothing else you can do outside.
This afternoon after Ryan's nap we went down to the bike trail to get some snowcones. I've been craving them lately and it was a fun treat to cool off. I got strawberry flavor and decided to get Ryan his own snowcone since I didn't really want to share, ha! I got him banana flavor so it wouldn't ruin his clothes when he got it all over himself.

Do you think he liked it???

I might have just created a monster! Haha!!!

He absolutely loved it and did pretty good feeding himself. He was still a mess but he refused to let me help him! Good thing we got the banana!

Yesterday I pulled out his water table and took it outside for him to play in! He got it last year but he was still too little to really enjoy it! He has absolutely loved playing in it the last two days! He is such a water baby and I am so thankful! He loves water so much! I can't wait to see what he does when we get out his little pool in the backyard!

His favorite thing to do is pour water on himself and then laugh! It's pretty cute! After he soaked himself I just stripped him down to his diaper!

What do you do to stay cool in the HOT-HOT summer?

6 comments:

Summer said...

Those sno cones look so yummy is that a place where you can get all types of flavors and creams??? yum yum we used to have a place like that but it closed down :( Kelcee has that same water table and loves it she loves sliding the animals down the slide she also has the water faucet one too ha! I am loving Ryan's big bro shirt! Girl I am with you we are totally staying at our friends pool thank goodness for friends with pools so I can sit under the umbrellas since the sun isn't my friend lol and slurpees we love us some slurpees....

have a great night
xoox
Sums

Summer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Summer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Summer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Summer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Summer said...

hey girl those deleted comments were me blogger is being nutso and I hit publish once and it published 4 times geezy peezy LOL