Thursday, June 23, 2011

Splash!

Once Colton arrives (which I'm hoping is very soon) we will be spending alot of time at home. I've been trying to get us out of the house and having fun play days! I like to be on the go and can only take a few days of being home all day long.

Today I decided to take Ryan to the splash park! I was glad to see the weather was nice so we packed up and headed to the park!
Ryan absolutely had a blast playing in the water! He was too busy running around splashing to even look at the camera! He was in heaven! It was our first time at this park and it was fantastic. It's got lots of things to keep the kids entertained and it's gated so they can't just run off. And plenty of places for parents to sit or stand and watch the kids without having to get wet.

I was totally scoping out the park thinking about how we can come back when Colton arrives and how I can handle it with two. There was plenty of shade so I could totally keep him in the stroller or carry him in the baby bijorn.
We are definitely looking forward to coming back! So fun!

And I love how the sun and water just wears kids out and they sleep like little angels when they get home.

Tonight I'm planning to make a trip to Costco for some essential items we will be needing in the next month or so. I figure I should stock up on stuff like toilet paper, paper towels, cleaning supplies, frozen meals...you know, the essentials!

No comments: