Friday, June 3, 2011

Friday, Flowers and Friends

I'm so happy that it's Friday! I always look forward to spending time with Matt and Ryan on the weekends so I love Fridays.

Last night we took dinner to our sweet friends who just adopted the most adorable baby girl. They have a little boy who is just a month older than Ryan. Their sweet girl will be just a few weeks older than Colton. They are the sweetest family and we just love hanging out with them. I love that we are, as our pastor always says, "doing life together".

Ryan loves to help me do everything right now. This morning he wanted to help me water the plants on the front porch. It takes a little patience but he gets so excited when he can help. It's pretty cute. He is going to be a great big brother helper!

This morning I had a doctors appointment and my friend Anissa graciously watched Ryan for me while I went to my appointment. He always has such a fun time playing with Elizabeth! Today Ruth and Nicholas were there too so he had double the fun! Ruth is due in just a few weeks with her 2nd little bundle of joy however I think her baby will be here sooner than that!

My doctor's appointment went great! Had my strep B test and my first internal exam. I am not dilated or effaced at all. A good thing since I really don't want Colton to arrive before Ryan's birthday and party. I'm hoping for two more weeks then he can come any time. I can't believe I'm already at weekly appointments! I'm nervous about how I'm going to handle two kids but I have faith that God will not give me more than I can handle. He will equip me with just what I need!

And lastly, how cute are these ballerina tutu cookies? I made them for my friends little girl who was having a dance recital. They turned out so cute!

2 comments:

kimmie said...

I can't believe we are getting down to the last few weeks of being preggo!!! I had my dr appt wed and had the strep b test and my first check....nothing going on for me either....I just don't want to have Ryder on Maddox's Birthday!

You look great...Ryan is too cute and I love all your cookies!! Wish you lived near me so I could order some!!!

Summer said...

I know Kimmie, can you believe our little ones will be here soon! I'm so ready to be done with pregnancy but not sure I'm ready for a newborn, ahhhh! I also am just praying Colton doesn't come before Ryan's bday on the 15th.
I love making cookies! After I make some for Ryan's birthday party this coming weekend I am taking a maternity leave from baking! haha!