Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day 2011

Happy Father's Day to the most amazing man in the world. Matt is not only an amazing husband be he is an incredible dad to Ryan. I couldn't ask for a better father for my kids! He is such a loving, gentle, funny, humble and compassionate man!

He is totally crazy about Ryan and I know he will be the same with Colton! Not only does he play and roughhouse with Ryan but he loves to read to him and teach him new things.

We love you SO much Matt and appreciate everything you do for us! I thank the Lord for such an amazing gift!

And I must say a very Happy Father's Day to my Daddy! He is the most selfless and giving person I know! He is a great dad and the best GrandDad in the whole world. Love you Dad!

1 comment:

Happy walker said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.