Thursday, June 30, 2011

Ryan meets Colton


Ryan came to the hospital on Tuesday to meet his new baby brother Colton! I had missed him like crazy so I was very excited to see him. It was the longest period of time I've spent apart from him. My parents, my in-laws, and Matt's Aunt and Uncle were there so I think it was a little overwhelming for Ryan when he first walked in the room!

Ryan was very excited to see his momma but he totally ignored his little brother Colton.

Ryan got to open his gift from his new brother. He got a monkey backpack with his name on it and a fish toy to play with in the water. He was totally in love with his new toys and didn't really pay much attention to Colton.
Colton was watching his big brother.
This is the best picture we got of the four of us. Not the best picture since Matt got cut off! Hoping we can get a better one soon!

Ryan has been really good since we've been home! He loves to help me give Colton a bottle and even gave him a kiss tonight before going to bed!

He is in grandparent heaven right now and loving all the attention from his grandparents and Uncle Matt. Hoping things don't completely hit the fan when they leave next week, ha!

He hasn't acted jealous or upset at all when I'm holding Colton. That's a good sign! He is going to be such a good big brother! So far so good!

No comments: