Monday, June 13, 2011

37 Weeks

I'm 37 weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 37 Weeks
Size of baby: Colton is around 6.3 lbs - about the size of a watermelon
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 17 lbs
Maternity Clothes: I wear maternity jeans and pants but everything else is regular. I'm down to just a few things I can still fit into. ha!
Gender: It's a boy!!!! Colton Matthew Deepe
Movement: He is VERY active - especially in the afternoon and at night. I feel elbows and knees regularly and feet up in my ribs.
Sleep: I'm sleeping pretty good!
What I miss: Nothing really - maybe sleeping on my stomach? Or bending over? ha!
Cravings: I've lost my appetite lately - I think maybe my stomach has run out of room? Loving snow cones right now!
Symptoms: Lately I've been having a lot of pressure - mostly because he is low and it's the second pregnancy. I am exhausted at the end of the day!
Best Moment this week: SO THANKFUL to be full term!!!! That is a HUGE praise! I had a doctors appointment on Friday and Colton had a great heartbeat of 141 bpm. He loves to hang out near my heartbeat so the nurse usually has a hard time getting just his heartbeat on the doppler. I am a finger tip dilated and I've only dropped a little. I'm so glad Ryan had such a great party on Saturday! Now I am ready to welcome Colton into our family but hoping he stays put for about 10 more days!

2 comments:

Tiff said...

Love your outfit!! You look beautiful!! So excited for you guys!!

Tiff said...
This comment has been removed by the author.