Thursday, June 9, 2011

Splash Park

Today we met some of our MOPS friends at the splash park to play and cool off. This was Ryan's first time at a water park and he jumped right in and loved it! He wasn't intimidated at all! He had a blast watching and playing in the sprinklers.
He had alot of fun but this momma was so worn out. He was busy as usual today and the park was pretty crowded. He would go from the water side to the regular park. It was hot and I was exhausted by the time we left. I'm hoping to take him to another splash park next week on his birthday!

I'm trying to cherish these last few days I have with just Ryan and I. He is so sweet right now and at such a fun age. I'm so glad we can do so much together.



This afternoon we filled up his little pool in the backyard and he jumped right in! Matt came home from work and started mowing the yard while Ryan played in his water table. All you need to keep this little guy busy is a water table and running water hose.

No comments: