Tuesday, May 10, 2011

What's in a name?

Finally I am thrilled to announce Baby Deepe #2's name....

His full name will be

Colton Matthew

It took us a long time to decide on a name for this little boy! Boy names are so hard! Of course we have two girl names picked out! Ha! I have loved the name Colton for a long time! I had to really work on convincing Matt! He couldn't come up with any boy names he liked, ha! I think Ryan and Colton sound great together! So excited to meet this little boy in just eight weeks or less!

I ordered these adorable onesies from To Be Stitched on Etsy.com and I was so excited to get them in the mail yesterday! It's Colton's first thing with his name on it! Love them and can't wait to put them on Colton!

This morning we woke up to the sun shinning and finally some warm spring temperatures. I decided we needed to take advantage so Ryan and I headed to the zoo!

Love this pic! Ryan was looking at the monkeys and I asked him to sit down on the curb and this is what he did. He turned around, sat down and turned on the charm! Such a little cheese ball!

One of Ryan's favorite animals. He was intently watching the lions and kept saying "roooooar".

It's a good thing I didn't even bother taking a shower this morning because it was warm and I was sweating like a man, ha! I was just so thankful for the sun and warm weather. Our zoo has lots of hills so it was definitely a good workout! I'm completely exhausted now and I might not make it off the couch the rest of the afternoon, haha!

We had to stop by and see the new baby giraffe! Giraffe's are one of my favorite animals at the zoo! They are so pretty and neat to watch.

And this is what alot of my pictures look like lately! Ryan climbed up on this bench a few times and turned around the sit down but of course he would move the instant I got the camera ready! Oh the life of a mom with a toddler...never a dull moment!

1 comment:

Eric and Katherine Brown said...

I remember that you loved the name Colton while working at Little Harding! I was wondering if ya'll might use it! Love it!