Thursday, May 26, 2011

Rainy Day Playdate

This morning we had a MOPS playdate at the park. When we left our house it was pretty sunny out. We got to the park and there were lots of rain clouds. We let the kids play until it started to pour down rain. We took shelter under a pavilion hoping the rain would stop! Ryan was already wet so I let him play in the rain. He had the best time splashing around in the puddles!

Since the rain wasn't letting up we decided to move our playdate to my friend Betsy's house. She was kind enough to open her house to all our wet and crazy kids. The kids had a blast playing and we enjoyed some time to chat.

Lately everyone has been asking me when I'm due. When I respond July 1, 5 more weeks they comment on how they can't believe July is just 5 weeks away. I can't believe it's almost Memorial Day weekend, my definition of the start of summer!

I'm looking forward to the three day weekend! It's supposed to be sunny and close to 90 degrees here so I hope we get some pool time in. What are your plans for the holiday weekend?

No comments: