Thursday, May 19, 2011

Playtime, A Vet Visit and Girls Night Out

This morning started out early! I thought it was going to be a warm sunny day but unfortunately it was another glummy, rainy day here in Cincin-attle! I decided to try the park but it was wet so we headed to Chick-fil-A to play in the play place then have lunch. We ran into some friends at CFA and Ryan enjoyed playing and running off some energy!

This afternoon I had to take both Annabelle and Gracie to the vet for their yearly check up! Let me just tell you...I don't think I will ever do that again! It was a total circus and I was so "chawed" (embarrassed) by the time we left. It was insane trying to keep Ryan in the exam room and wrangle the dogs at the same time. The other technicians were having to help me entertain Ryan while I talked to the vet.

Oh my it was crazy and I left there thinking, what in the world am I going to do when I have two kids??? How do people take their pets to the vet when they have kids? I feel bad asking Matt to meet me there to help but I think the next time I will just have to make a Saturday appointment and leave the kiddos at home.

It was a perfect night to get out and have a girls night out!!! We had our MOPS book club tonight and it was so much fun! I loved spending time with my girlfriends and not cutting up someone's food or worrying about a meltdown in the middle of a restaurant. We always have so much fun chatting and catching up. Thanks to my sweet hubby who took care of Ryan and "held the fort down" while I enjoyed some fun girl time!

No comments: