Monday, May 23, 2011

34 Weeks

I'm 34 weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 34 Weeks
Size of baby: Colton is almost 5 lbs - about the size of a large cantaloupe.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 12 lbs (I've lost since last week)
Maternity Clothes: I wear maternity jeans and pants but everything else is regular. I'm down to just a few things I can still fit into. ha!
Gender: It's a boy!!!!! Colton Matthew Deepe
Movement: He is VERY active - especially in the afternoon and at night
Sleep: I'm sleeping pretty good!
What I miss: Nothing really - maybe sleeping on my stomach? Or bending over? ha!
Cravings: I've lost my appetite lately - I think maybe my stomach has run out of room? I have to brag on my wonderful husband! He got up early Saturday morning and went to the store and got milk and cinnamon toast crunch cereal, since I ate through a whole box last week, and doughnuts!!!!! He won some very big brownie points!!! Love him!!!!
Symptoms: Over the weekend I had lots of Braxton Hicks where my stomach would get super tight! Not feeling a ton of pressure down low yet! I'm praying he stays put for at least 4 more weeks! Thanks to prevacid no reflux in three weeks! Oh it's glorious!
Best Moment this week: Hearing Colton's heartbeat at the doctor on Friday (160 BPM) and feeling him move so much! He is super active and loves to shove his foot in my ribs. I told Matt on the way to church yesterday that I don't remember Ryan being this active and moving so much! Maybe I just don't remember! Oh boy!!! We are gonna have our hands FULL!!!!!

I still can't believe I am 34 weeks and Colton will be here in just about a month. I'm so excited to meet this little guy but I'm hoping he stays put for at least a month! His nursery is almost finished. We are just waiting on his dresser to come in and we should be getting his crib bedding really soon!

No comments: