Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Last few days


The last few days have been pretty busy around here! We have been talking for many months about getting a van but we've been putting it off. Who wants to car shop when it's cold out any way?

We knew exactly what we were looking for it was just a matter of finding it. While looking online this weekend we found a '08 Honda Odyssey that was exactly what we were looking for. We looked at it a couple times, test drove it and Monday night we decided to buy it. We traded in Matt's beloved Acura TL! He was sad to get rid of his fun sports car but it's just not practical for our family at this stage in our life. They gave us a great price for our trade in and we are very pleased with our purchase. I love driving it so far! It's so hard to believe I drive a mini van and a mom to almost two kids.

Yesterday I had a doctor's appointment and everything looks and checked out great! All my stats were good and I'm measuring right at 32 weeks! So thankful and blessed for a healthy and good pregnancy. I can't believe we only have 8 weeks to go! Sometimes it feels like I've been pregnant forever and other times it has gone so fast! I cannot believe he will be here in less than two months! Yikes! The baby is growing so much and I can feel him move and kick all over my belly!

After my doctor's appointment I met some Mops moms for movie night. We saw "Water for Elephants" and it was so good. I loved it! We read it for our book club so most of us had read the book. I read the book and really enjoyed it! It followed the book pretty closely and the actors did a fantastic job.

It was so fun to get together with other moms and have a great night out. I love going to the movies but we hardly ever go. It's so expensive and there isn't many movies we feel worth going to see. "Water for Elephants" was definitely worth going to see and I highly recommend the book and the movie!

(I know this pic is blurry but I think it's so good of Ryan)
My best friend asked me to make some cookies for her son's Bob the Builder birthday party this weekend. I worked on them yesterday then finished them up late last night. It was a long day and night for me! Thankfully the cookies turned out very cute and I will post pictures soon!

I was exhausted today so we took it easy and we all took a nap this afternoon! It was so nice to rest! It's only 10pm and I'm ready to go to bed. Ha! Babies just zap the energy out of you!

No comments: