Monday, May 9, 2011

32 Weeks

I'm 32 weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 32 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby D is the size of a sack of potatos (about 3.75 lbs)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 8 lbs
Maternity Clothes: I wear maternity jeans and pants but everything else is regular. I'm excited to finally wear some maternity shorts this week!
Gender: It's a boy!!!!
Movement: He is VERY active - especially in the afternoon and at night! I feel him move all over my belly!
Sleep: I'm sleeping pretty good!
What I miss: Nothing really - maybe sleeping on my stomach? Or bending over? ha!
Cravings: Fruit and snow cones and cinnamon toast crunch, yum!!!
Symptoms: Lately I've been having more pressure but I think he is still pretty high! For the last week or so I've had lower back pain especially after I work out! Still working out 4 days a week!

And I must report that my heartburn is SOOOO much better! My friend told me about Prevacid and it has changed my life! I take one pill in the morning and it lasts 24 hours! I've taken it for the last week and I have not even touched tums. It has completely gotten rid of my heartburn and I am so thankful!

Best Moment this week: Doctor's visit last tuesday and hearing her heartbeat! He is measuring right on track and everything looks good!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

I love Prevacid and I'm not even pregnant! It's a miracle worker!! You look great!