Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

First off happy Mother's Day to my sweet and wonderful Mom! She is the best Mom and has done so much for me I could never tell her thank you or I love you enough! And she is the best Nana in the world! I love hearing Ryan call here Nana!

It has been a great Mother's Day weekend! Being a Mom is the greatest gift from God! Saturday Matt had to go into work for a couple hours but he met us at the park with lunch. Ryan had a blast playing and running around the playground. He loves to climb up and go down the slide.

During nap time Saturday afternoon I put the first coat of paint on the nursery walls. Last night was rainy and chilly out so I was so glad to stay in and order pizza for dinner! It was a nice relaxing evening at home!

This morning I woke up to Matt bringing me breakfast in bed! How sweet is he??? I must say I've told him before that that fills my love tank big time! I think it's such a sweet and romantic thing to do for the one you love! Matt is such a wonderful and sweet husband! God has richly blessed me with the best husband and (almost two) sons!

We enjoyed a great sermon at church then came home for lunch and nap time! Matt worked on cleaning the cars while I finished painting the nursery! So glad all the painting is done and I can mark it off my list! The baby's furniture is coming on Tuesday. I can't wait to see it all come together!

It was a wonderful Mother's Day weekend! Being a mom is the best gift from our God! I am so blessed to have the best Mom in the whole world and so grateful to have such an amazing son!

No comments: