Sunday, May 15, 2011

23 Months

Ryan - You are 23 Months old!!!!!!

I can't believe in one month my little baby is going to be TWO!!!!!!

You weigh 27lbs
You wear size 24 mo/2T clothes
You wear size 6 shoe

You have changed so much in the last month! I notice you getting older every day!
You are becoming more of a little boy every day!

You are talking more and more all the time! Alot of times we have no clue what you are saying but you are definitely telling us something.

Recently you have started saying thank you, pop pop (bubbles), fish, up, nana, yaya, papou, read dis and other words I just can't think of right now. We are really working on please!

You are starting to throw less fits and I'm sure it's because we are communicating better. You still want your way but I know you understand what we say more and more!

You smile all the time and everyone always comments on how happy and smiley you are! You have the cutest happiest personality!

You absolutely love dogs...of all sizes! You love to pet them and are so loving, especially to Annabelle and Gracie!

You love to give hugs and kisses to us and your grandparents! You have such a sweet and tender heart!

Your favorite food right now is peanut butter and jelly sandwiches! You would eat it every day if I let you!

You play independently really well which will definitely come in handy next month when your little brother Colton gets here! You are getting better about letting us read to you and will bring us book and ask us "read dis".

You are now in your new room and you love it! You are still in your crib and we plan to keep you there for a loooong time.

You love going to church since we are there alot with Bible Study, Mops and Sunday service. I am so thankful for your teachers and how much they love you!

(This is how you suck your thumb! So funny! You always have a pajama shirt in your bed and usually keep one downstairs during the day, ha)

It seems like yesterday that we brought you home from the hospital and now you are about to be two!!!

I keep wondering if you and Colton will look and act alike. I have a feeling you will look alot alike but you might be completely different personalities. No matter we love you both soooo much! I hope you will be best friends!

I love you so much sweet baby boy!

No comments: