Monday, May 16, 2011

33 Weeks

I'm 33 weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 33 Weeks
Size of baby: Colton is the size of a pineapple
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 10 lbs
Maternity Clothes: I wear maternity jeans and pants but everything else is regular. My maternity section in my closet is getting smaller and smaller, ha!
Gender: It's a boy!!!!! Finally a name, Colton Matthew Deepe
Movement: He is VERY active - especially in the afternoon and at night
Sleep: I'm sleeping pretty good!
What I miss: Nothing really - maybe sleeping on my stomach? Or bending over? ha!
Cravings: Fruit! Had watermelon this weekend and it was SO good! I cannot get enough cinnamon toast crunch cereal! Even Ryan has discovered the goodness of CTC, hahaha!
Symptoms: Lately I've been having lower back pain, especially if I've been sitting for a while. I've had some braxton hicks! Thanks to prevacid I haven't had heartburn in two weeks! Woohoo!
Best Moment this week: Just feeling him move so much! And Matt putting together the crib yesterday! Still waiting on his dresser to come in! Can't wait to see it all come together!

I am getting excited and nervous about Colton coming! I keep wondering about how big he will be and what he will look like! I was looking at Ryan's baby pictures last night and getting so excited about having another newborn, there's nothing sweeter! We just cannot wait to meet baby Colton!

1 comment:

Tiff said...

You look GREAT! LOVE the name!! Miss you guys!