Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday the 13th

I am so glad it's Friday! I know it sounds silly since I don't work outside the home but I look forward to the weekend when we can spend time together as a family! I also appreciate the help from Matt with Ryan on the weekends! I also love going to church as a family on sundays and just enjoy the whole weekend!

Today we had a fun playdate at Anissa's with Elizabeth and Baby Quinn. Our friend Ruth and her son Nicholas came too! I brought my camera with big intentions to get some cute pics of the kiddos but I was too busy relaxing and chatting and didn't get a single picture. The kids had a blast and played hard. Ryan took a nice long nap this afternoon!

I was holding Quinn and Ryan got very jealous but soon was distracted with toys and forgot all about me holding the baby! I know it will be such an adjustment for him when his little brother comes but I hope and pray he adjust quickly and loves him!

No comments: