Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Oh the cuteness

So I am completely obsessed with having Colton's name on everything! His bedding, which I ordered last month and has yet to arrive, has his name on it! I ordered these fun goodies a few weeks ago from CafeBoulet on etsy.com. They are soooo cute! Oh how I LOVE etsy! I think Colton already has more things with his name on it than Ryan does, haha! Since we didn't know if Ryan was a boy or girl I didn't get anything with his name on it til after he was born. I LOVE all things embroidered and monogrammed!

Totally in love with these goodies! I have ordered quit a few burp rags. Ryan had reflux so bad and we never had enough burp rags. I always traveled with at least 3-4 in his diaper bag and had them all over the house! I am preparing myself for another reflux baby! My prayer is Colton won't have reflux but there is a greater chance he will. Nonetheless we will love him just the same! We are getting so excited about meeting him soon!

And of course I love this cute little boy with all that is in me! The last few days have been pretty low key. It's been rainy and cold and so not the normal May weather. Just last week we had a warm beautiful day at the zoo and this week has just been yuck! I am itching to get out and go to the park and play outside. Ryan keeps finding bubbles and will bring them to me saying "pop pop". He just doesn't get it that we can't do them inside or when it's raining outside.

I'm going to post Ryan's new big boy room and Colton's nursery soon but we are waiting on the rest of the furniture to come in. It came in a couple weeks ago but the dresser was damaged so they had to order another one. I will post when we get all the furniture in! Ryan is doing great in his new room and he loves it!

1 comment:

Summer said...

What a precious name Colton! I love it! Those baby burp cloths and items are presh! Etsy is so great isn't it! Love me some Etsy! Although I can get in alot of trouble shopping it so much LOL...Ryan is just a cutie patootie I can't wait to see his big boy room pics and Colton's nursery I bet it is gonna be fab! Are you making baby cookies for the nurses? I betcha you are LOL

xoxo
Sums