Tuesday, May 31, 2011

35 Weeks


I'm 35 weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 35 Weeks
Size of baby: Colton is around 5.25 lbs - about the size of a honeydew melon
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 14 lbs
Maternity Clothes: I wear maternity jeans and pants but everything else is regular. I'm down to just a few things I can still fit into. ha!
Gender: It's a boy!!!!! Colton Matthew Deepe
Movement: He is VERY active - especially in the afternoon and at night
Sleep: I'm sleeping pretty good! Started having to sleep with a second pillow to help with pain in my lower back!
What I miss: Nothing really - maybe sleeping on my stomach? Or bending over? ha!
Cravings: I've lost my appetite lately - I think maybe my stomach has run out of room?
Symptoms: Lots of braxton hicks and getting more uncomfortable! Lately I've been having a lot of pressure. I think he has dropped this week.
Best Moment this week: Getting Colton's crib bedding in the mail and setting up his bed, only thing left is his dresser/changing table! It looks so good, I LOVE it!!!! I can't wait to show it off!

We went to the pool for the third day in a row. It was great because we got there early so there weren't many kids. Ryan just played and played and had the best time! He just loves the water! He did much better leaving the pool today than he did yesterday. He didn't throw a fit and we were able to stop at chick-fil-A on the way home for lunch! We came home and he slept from 1:30-5. We might spend every day at the pool until Colton comes, haha!


A couple weeks ago when I took our dogs to the vet I told him I was concerned about Gracie piddling on the floor because she is four years old and is house trained. He said she could have a bladder infection or it might just be a behavioral thing. I figured it to be behavioral since having a toddler around and she isn't getting as much attention. Well this morning she started showing signs of bladder infection so I called the vet. He said I need to get a urine sample to bring in. I said "how in the world am I suppose to get a sample from a dog only 2 inches off the ground". Well after much planning I was able to get the sample and took it to the vet this afternoon. The vet should call in the morning and let me know the results. We are having to keep her crated unless we are sitting down. Bless her little heart! I feel so bad for her! Anyone else have this with their dog?

No comments: