Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Under the Weather

Well we have all been under the weather at the Deepe house, except for Matt. I'm praying he doesn't get what Ryan and I have. Sunday morning I woke up early to run. When I finished I felt nauseated and a little agitated. Matt went ahead and took Ryan to church and I tried to rest. I had a fever and felt awful. I felt worse throughout the day. I thought it might be a 24 virus but when I woke up yesterday I didn't feel any better. Matt took a half day of work and I went to the doctor. I felt like I had the flu because I was so achy but he said I have a sinus infection. I'm on antibiotics now and finally last night I started feeling better. I got a good nights rest and today I'm much better, not 100%, but better.

Which brings me to today...Ryan has had a little cough for a few days but I was hoping it was just all the pollen in the air but last night he was really fussy and didn't eat well. When I put him to bed he had a fever. He slept well but when I took his temp this morning is was down a degree but I knew he was not feeling well. We headed to the pediatrician this morning and sure enough Ryan has an ear infection. Bless his heart. We missed our last day of Bible study today. So disappointed. I'm just praying we both feel better soon and feel like our old selves again.

1 comment:

Summer said...

Oh no....I am sorry ya'll have the sickies! I pray for a quick recovery and hope Ryan's ear infection goes away quick, quick! Oh and Happy Ten Months old to Ryan....Wow how time flies!

Sorry I haven't been commenting much lately! I haven't been feeling to well and they had to give me another steroid pulse so I have been trying to take it easy and spend lots of time with Kelcee and Greg....I guess you can say I am taking a little Blogcation LOL....

xoxo
Summer :0)