Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Happy Feet

Ryan got his first pair of real shoes for Easter! These are his first pair of tennis shoes. Aren't they adorable! I'm sure he will be running around in these very soon!
He wore these sandals for the first time today. They are so cute and will be adorable for the summer. They are so soft and great for first walkers.
This morning we went to Bible study and then Chick-fil-A for lunch. I usually get a kids meal when I got to Chick-fil-A. Since Ryan is eating some table food I usually share a little bit of my meal with Ryan. He loves chicken and tiny bits of waffle fries. I think it's time to start ordering a combo meal because Ryan eats so much of my meal, ha!
Tonight for dinner we had leftover ham, sweet potato fries and fruit. I was giving him little pieces off my plate and he was eating it so fast and wanting more and more. He's a little piggy!
Ryan crawls everywhere and getting faster every day. He loves cords and the dog cages. He sat at the back door for a good 20 min. today playing with the dog leash hanging on the door. So easily amused, ha!

No comments: