Monday, April 12, 2010

Typical Monday

Monday is typically our laid back, slow day. I decided to take Ryan to the park to just get out of the house. He is just getting more handsome every day. I can't believe how fast he is growing up. Hard to believe he will be 10 months in just a few short days. I feel like we are moving from having a baby to a toddler.
We had a great time at the park and enjoyed the warm sun. I haven't been putting bibs on Ryan as much lately. He still spits up but only 5-6 times a day on average. I'm praying for the day he doesn't spit up at all. I HATE putting bibs on him especially with him getting older. He is such a good baby I truly have nothing to complain about.
I've been watching Dancing with the Stars this season. I haven't watched much in the past but I like the cast this time around. My favorite is Erin Andrews. She is a sports reporter for ESPN. Love her and she's a fellow ZTA. Matt has actually been watching a little as well. I know, not the show you would think he would watch but Cincinnati Bengals Chad Ochocinco is dancing. Are you watching DWTS?