Thursday, April 8, 2010

A few things that make me happy!

I love this time of year. I love the bradford pears and cheery trees blooming. I love the tulips and daffodils sprouting from the ground. It's such a warm welcome after a long cold winter. The only thing I don't like about this time of year is allergies, auchoo!
I ordered these flip flops yesterday in black and brown. They are from Victoria Secret. I LOVE flip flops. You can dress them up or just slip em on to go to the store.
I order these cute sandals as well in black and gold. I think they will be cute with capris or shorts. I hope they are as comfortable as they are cute!
It's been a somewhat tough week. Ryan has been out of sorts the last few days. I think it might be his teeth but I'm ready for my happy smiley baby to be back. He took a good nap this afternoon so we headed out to sonic just before happy hour ended.
We swung by Target while we were out and Ryan was great. He chatted the whole time. We are looking forward to a fun laid back weekend! The weather is going to be gorgeous and I hope we get out to enjoy it!

No comments: