Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Randomness

I tried to take some pics of Ryan today but unfortunately this is what most of my pictures looked like! HA! He doesn't sit still very long. He is one busy little 10 month old!
We had a great day. We went to the gym this morning and Ryan took a little nap when we got home. I was glad he got some rest and I got to enjoy my lunch.
After his nap and a shower we headed over to Target to return a few things. We shopped a little then came home for nap #2. He only slept for about an hour and half but I was able to get some housework done and even sit in the quiet and read some Beth Moore "So Long Insecurity". I got my hair cut tonight. I love a fresh haircut. You just feel lighter.
And now I need a little accountability. I'm going to get up early tomorrow morning before Ryan wakes and workout. We are planning a trip to the zoo so I know I probably won't get a chance to workout if I don't get up early. I'm going to pray that God will wake me up refreshed and ready to start the day.
Speaking of running...I've just about decided that I'm going to sign up for the Flying Pig 10k race. It's a huge marathon here in Cincy but they also have a 5k and 10k. I told Matt I thought about doing the 5K but he thinks I should really do the 10k. I pretty much run 3 miles walk 1 mile 4 days a week. I believe I can do it, no, I KNOW I can do it!

No comments: