Thursday, April 22, 2010

Cooking with Marti

Today at MOPS our mentor Mom Marti showed us easy and yummy recipes. I am ALWAYS in need of help with recipes. Seems like we cycle through the same dinners all the time. And I hate recipes that say "salt to taste" or "little dash of that". Drives me nuts, I'm terrible at cooking. I do try and I want Ryan to be a good healthy eater. I'm anxious to try her spaghetti and meat sauce recipe soon. I'll let you know how it goes!
Ryan looked so adorable in his turtle shirt and kacki shorts before MOPS that I had to snap his pic. It's getting harder to take his picture, ha! He had another stellar performance at dinner tonight. He ate almost a whole pear, chopped up of course. We made breakfast for dinner so he also had some waffle and loved it. We had such a good day and Ryan seems to be feeling back to normal.

No comments: