Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Fish and Chicken

Yesterday I took Ryan to the aquarium. It's amazing to watch as he becomes more aware of the animals each time we go. We didn't stay very long but it was nice to get out of the house and it wasn't crowded at all.
Checking out the turtle!
Nap and bedtime have gotten a little challenging again since he likes to stand in his crib. Seems like it takes him a good amount of time to "fall" asleep. Any suggestions? We used to have atoy aquarium in his crib until it died. I wonder if that would help keep him laying down in bed and occupied instead of climbing!
Today I gave Ryan some chicken from Chick-Fil-A for lunch. He loves chicken. He think he tried to stuff about five pieces in his mouth at one time so I had to cut it up smaller and only give him a little at a time. He is so funny he just cracks me up!

1 comment:

Eric and Katherine Brown said...

Ella had that same bib! He is so cute, and getting so big!