Monday, April 26, 2010

Monday

This is what I saw when I went to get Ryan this morning, except he was in his pj's. He was standing up all by himself in his crib. He has been able to pull up to his knees for a while now so I knew it wouldn't be long before he could pull all the way up. He looked so proud of himself and had the biggest grim on his face. This boy is full of energy and life.
This morning I went to the gym to workout then we spent the rest of the day at home. It was rainy, cold and yucky all day. What did brighten my day was the workers at the gym told me Ryan is such a happy baby and always so good. That does a momma's heart some good!
I think we pulled out every toy Ryan owns today. He played and crawled and played some more. He is a little wiggle worm and doesn't sit still for very long.
We enjoyed our laid back Monday but we are looking forward to getting out some tomorrow!

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Ry looks so cute! I can't believe how big he's gotten.