Friday, April 2, 2010

Good Friday

And a good friday it has been! We have had a great day hanging out and spending time with family.
The weather has been gorgeous and we've enjoyed some nice walks. Matt and my brother took the dogs to the dog park yesterday. I think they had fun and they definitely wore the dogs out. Matt said our girls had a blast playing with about 5 other doxies. It's a pretty big park and they also have a playground and walking trails. Ryan and I will definitely have to check it out.
Today we went and ate lunch at Mimi's Cafe. My parents love Mimi's so it's a must-stop place when they come in town. We all got breakfast and it didn't disappoint.
We had a relaxing afternoon and enjoyed grilling out burgers for dinner. Yum!
I am looking forward to Ryan's first Easter Sunday! Easter is a time to celebrate and rejoice that Jesus died and rose from the dead!
John 11:25-26
"Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never dies."

Phillippians 3:10-12
"I want to know Christ and the power of his resurrection and the fellowship of sharing in his sufferings, becoming like him in death, and so, somehow, to attain to the resurrection from the dead. Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already been made perfect, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me."

No comments: