Saturday, April 10, 2010

A Few Firsts

On Friday we went to Ryan's first music class. I want Ryan to interact with other babies and it's great for us to get out of the house. The class meets every Friday for 10 weeks. There are two other boys in the class just a little older than him. His girlfriend Elizabeth is in the class as well. At one point their eyes were locked on each other and they were totally babbling and "talking" to each other. It was the cutest thing ever. We played with rattles, drums and sang songs. It was alot of fun and we can't wait to go back next week!
Today was Ryan's first swim class! He loves the water and just has a ball! He is by far the youngest in the class but he loved watching the other kids swim and play in the water. The other kids are around 18 months-2 years old.
Ryan plays so well in the water and loves to splash. One of the first things we learned was how to teach him to swim or paddle over to the side and put their arms up on the ledge to get out. We learned some great tips and techniques. The best part is Matt comes too. I loved watching them interact. Right now Ryan is a total momma's boy but he LOVES his Daddy!
We've had a great weekend. This afternoon I got my closets switched for the season and I'm so excited and ready for summer. Now I just need to work on Ryan's closet. Hope to check that off my list tomorrow.

No comments: