Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What Makes You Smile?

Today was a very low key day for us. I had planned on going to CRT (cardio resistence training) but I totally forgot to make reservations for Ryan in childcare so we just chilled at home most of the day and I worked out this afternoon.
We did venture out to Gymboree this morning. They are having a killer sale so I was anxious to see what they had. I got Ryan some adorable tops for spring and mostly summer. I got the cutest shirt and shorts set. I so can't wait until it's warmer out. It's hard to believe it's the end of February but come on March I'm ready for some spring weather. It just puts you in a good mood!
Ryan is still trying his hardest to crawl and now when I get him from his crib he is usually in a crawling position on all fours. It won't be long! We gotta get busy baby proofing this house, Yikes!
My friend Summer at Summer's Story received a blog award for the blog that makes you smile and she is passing it along to me. Now I must tell you 7 things that make me smile and pass it along to 7 more people. It's not hard for me to think of 7 things that make me smile so here goes:

1. My sweet husband Matt who always has a listening ear and can always cheer me up.
2. My beautiful and handsome little fella Ryan. Every morning when I go into his room to get him he puts a smile on my face.
3. Our other 4 legged children - Annabelle and Gracie. Even though they can be demanding at times they make me smile and I love having them in our lives.
4. Knowing that spring/summer is just around the corner. Can't wait for warmer weather to take Ryan to the park and the pool this summer.
5. My sweet friends and family. God has blessed me in so many ways with sweet friendships and the best family in the world.
I am passing this award to:
Amanda at Better Than Life - Amanda and I went to college together and were soriety sisters!
Angela at The Grace Family - Angela and I went to high school together and I love reading about her two sweet kiddos!
Kelly at Oatmeal for Breakfast - Kelly and I went to church together when we both lived in Memphis many moons ago and she has remained a dear friend. I've been so blessed to watch her journey of becoming a mother, she is due with her sweet "Champ" in just a few short weeks!
Courtney at The Rogers Crew - Courtney and I went to high school together and I've enjoyed reading about her sweet family and her adorable little girl Brentley.
Amber at The Flenniken Family - Amber I met a few years ago through my sweet friend Jenn. She's my fellow Tennessee fan. I enjoy reading about Amber's family and two cute little monkeys Jacks and Wil. And I love reading what Amber is having for dinner, she is an amazing cook and loves it.

2 comments:

Summer said...

Hey girly,
Thanks for your sweet comment about Kelcee! I love custom made clothes and I got her minnie dress off of Etsy! I am really into Matilda Jane now too! I'm not sure if the hubs likes my new hobby...LOL shopping for Kelcee is oh so much fun....
Oh I am loving Gymbos sale right now....They have the cutest spring line for girls and boys! One of my dear friends has a little boy and she scored with gymbucks and got some oh so cute things....I got Kelcee some of the fairy line with the little wings on the back of the shirt and the little aligator bathing suit....Yay....

I'm glad you liked your award....Loved to read the things that make you smile....Thinking of spring makes me smile too....We must like the warm weather 'cause of our names....LOL

Summer :0)

Summer said...

Oh and I love Ryan's Aligator shirt....that is just presh....