Thursday, February 4, 2010

Big Sexy Hair

Kelly is hosting Beauty Tips and Favorite Products over at Show Us Your Life Friday. Here are just a few of my favs.
I can't live without my BIG SEXY HAIR! My friend Hailey in college introduced me to it and after that it was no turning back. It really holds without feeling sticky. And you can poof it up with the hands throughout the day and it's "poofs" well! Love it!!!
I found this Bed Head Straightner back in college and LOVE it. It works great and doesn't way to hair down. I found out about a year ago that they were discontinuing this product and I freaked and bought like 12 cans. I have 2 cans left. Not sure what I'm gonna do when I run out. Any suggestions???
And I love this moisturizer! It works great especially in the winter when my face is really dry. Feels refreshing and soft!

So there they are, my favorite beauty products. What are some of yours???

1 comment:

Leslie Robus said...

to this day I ALWAYS think of Haylie when I see Big Sexy! HAHA!!! Did you know they are expecting???